Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Not Much....

Hey everyone,
Whats going on in the land of luxury? I am almost done with training whih is extremely exciting. Today was my last day in the classroom. This weekend we are heading off to Nane Nane (8/8) in Morogoro which is some sort of festival. After that we head off in groups of 2 to shadow another volunteer for 1 week. Then we head off to Dar for our Site Announcements!! Im pumped about that.
So these next fews weeks I have no idea what will come or how often I will make it back to a computer. The next time could be next month, who knows. (kristin dont worry I will call you alot) Jenna And Meg I have wanted to talk with you both real bad so this weekend Im gonna put 20 bucks on my phone and give you a call...so pick up the phone when a wierd number calls.

Does anyone else think its crazy that my first real job and my first time living by myself is in Africa??


wish me luck....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Korie I miss you so much, Its sunday night I havent heard from you...So I hope i didnt miss your calls, I havent seen any weird numbers?

CATHY said...

HI KORIE----WELL, TIME FLIES AND HERE YOU ARE CLOSE TO BEING DONE WITH TRAINING---I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. I KNOW IT WAS A LOT OF WORK AND A LOT OF LEARNING. KEEP US POSTED ON YOUR JOURNEY. WE CERTAINLY ENJOY READING OF YOUR ADVENTURES.---STAY SAFE--
AUNTIE CATHY