Sunday, July 6, 2008

My life in TZ

On what a life it is. I only have 1 minute on my computer left so i will skip the bologna and get to the important stuff. sending me stuff, everyone keeps asking. The only things that is invaluable and keeping me alive is hand sanitizer.

SEND ME LETTERS
it makes me supper happy. the best way to send them is in a padded envelope to:
po box 9123
dar es salaam, tanzania

love you bye

ps- supper cheesy but ill say it anyways......there is one star here that shines super bright and at night when im brushing my teeth and/or peeing in a hole i think of all of you back home. awww

1 comment:

Rfer said...

When I see the bright star I will be thinking of you-- Dad and I go to the beach to see the stars- at least a few times every week- we love the beach- he is learning to love the stars.wnbryr